Pudding is one of my favorite desserts. The best part is that it can be made so many different flavors. Also, the end product is just amazing considering the least amount of effort and time you put in making this dessert. Without much introduction or stories, let me give you the recipe for this chocolate pudding. You could top it with fresh cut fruits or any dry fruits.
You could use this chocolate pudding to making Chocolate layered truffles/cakes or Layered chocolate-vanilla pudding!!
Unsweetened cocoa powder – ¼ cup
Cornstarch – 2 tbsp
Sugar – ¼ cup
Salt – a pinch
Whole milk – 2 cups
Semi-sweet chocolate chips – ¼ cup
Butter – 1 tbsp
1. In a bowl, combine together cornstarch, cocoa powder, sugar and salt.
2. Take the milk in a saucepan and whisk the cocoa powder mixture in the milk gradually.
3. Bring the milk to boil and stir occasionally to avoid lumps.
4. Remove from heat when the mixture starts to thicken.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips and butter and mix well till they dissolve well.
6. Pour into serving dishes.
7. Chill before serving(For about 2 hours). Top it with your choice of fruits, berries, cherry, cashew or pistachios